PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Thomas Cook to cut 2500 jobs in the UK.
View Single Post
Old 7th Mar 2013, 05:30
Capetonian

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
To the last two posters :

Scallywag
I edited my post to correct a typo, not to change anything material. If you click on the 'last edited' link you can compare versions and see the change, at least, I can but maybe others can't, in which case, if it really worries you so much to think I may have 'cheated' somehow, I'll post a screen shot to keep you happy.

I think Crawley is a dump. I know it quite well and I don't have to justify that opinion, and you are of course free to disagree. I don't care what you say about Cape Town, if you want to drive round there in a state of paranoid fear, that's fine by me, anyway in some areas it's a good idea to keep the doors locked and windows up - a bit like Langley Green in fact.

I might change my description to 'professional misery guts'. I like it, thank you! And I am more or less retired but thanks for the hint.
Edit : I have added 'professional misery guts'!

Number Cruncher

As for the TC flight crew forum, then the original posting is in the wrong forum as this has nothing to do with flight crew, it affects the High Street retail shops.
How totally rude, disrespectful and obnoxious. Because I dare to express a controversial opinion that conflicts with yours?

Last edited by Capetonian; 7th Mar 2013 at 05:33.