PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Aviation Art:P51,B777,Citabria,Spitfire,F100,Beaver,ATR72,B200,F50,PC 12,Citabria
Old 7th Mar 2013, 02:29
Wally Mk2

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
This is a public announcement:

Well done to AE for yet another excellent painting, (I have just received) a one off I shall treasure for as long as I live & beyond maybe!

For those that have not had the pleasure of owning a unique piece of aviation art by the incredible AE then I suggest you beg borrow or even steal the small pittance this guy charges & get in on the act that us few clever aviators already know & that's to get a painting done of a past or even current love, aviation that is (forget the women side of things guys ((AE & I have)) there's other far more expensive places for 'her' to look good & be caught on camera), this unique talent must be spread far & wide for it's about the only part of aviation left that brings a smile to our dials

Again thanks AE you have outdone yourself once more with my new piece, I love it!!!

Wmk2

P.s....AE feel free to add yr latest creation here amongst the rest of your masterpieces, this the rest of the crazies in here have gotta see!

p.s.s.................Jabba you sly dog you