PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Senate Inquiry, Hearing Program 4th Nov 2011
Old 6th Mar 2013, 21:31
my oleo is extended

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
A conga line of suckholes

Nice fluffy Compliance statement from Boyd. Hope his 350 compliance staff do a netter job than his ASOP group! Now that was one disgraceful mess that could do with a Line of robust Senate questioning.

Lets be robustly honest, FF Managers and persons of influence who have been there 10+ years should walk the green mile. Some of them are up to around 15 to 20 years, and we know what happens in a dictatorship, the longer the dictator has influence the more he sets up and creates his own system, to a point where he wields so much influence and power he simply can't be removed by natural means.

Spike, CASA don't promote people based on actual skill. If they did, those skilled people would be generating additional work for the Regulator, and that is a no no. They promote people who can play the system, people with masters degrees in smoke and mirrors. Anybody who can last up to 20 years in a role and achieve absolutely nothing is not good for the business.

The same shenanigans at FF are being repeated at ATSBeaker and ASA.

For all the Screaming Skulls faults, and my goodness there are many, Herr Skull isn't the sole root cause. You need to look closely at his minions, management team, the Board, advisors, enemies and even supporters, and possibly his cigar suppliers. Look at the big big picture. The dross is not confined to one pot plant, it covers the entire Forrest.

Now go forth my brethren - Kharon and Sarcs, and cut down the tallest tree in the Forrest, with......a herring! (Sorry Algie and Owen, more silly nicknames and coded speech, oops)

'Safe skies are Boyds skies????'

Last edited by my oleo is extended; 6th Mar 2013 at 21:56.