PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - VP-CAZ Premier 1A Mar 4/13 crash-France
View Single Post
Old 6th Mar 2013, 19:11
mylan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I eard that somebody see smoke at exhaust of the right engine. the aircraft go on right direction before stabilze, and can confirm the fail. but on the radar we can see that the aircraft stabilze the direction before touch the house maybe the pilot want to crash is aircraft on field but miss it.

I know the premier one, because i work on it. If the right engine explose, We can suppose that a vane go into the carbon fuselage and cut the cable off the pitch control becaus it's on the bottom right fuselage in the technical room and can explain why the pilot says on the radio, I forget the flight control and I can't climb.

But the gust lock isn't possible to forgotten because when you do your check list on a Premier one, and you must do it because you initialise the flight computer and extingsh the alarm light on the light panel alram the task is like an initliase a joystick on your PC by manoeuvre the control on each end course and wait to extinguish the alarm light.

I Think a FOD in the engine explose the fan and a vane cut the pitch flight control and that explain the message of the pilot at the control.
the end maybe the pilot want to crash is aircraft on the field, but it miss the manoeuvre.