PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Winnipeg ATC
Thread: Winnipeg ATC
View Single Post
Old 5th Mar 2013, 19:42
LoserGill

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I can't find any readily downloadable ones online that are current, the decade old version will not help you much.
This one here you can view full page and probably print but the download is not free.

My suggestion is to go and visit the ACC, Winnipeg or St Andrews towers and ask politely if you can have a CD ROM MANOPS; they used to come in book version but now are CD only (maybe print for the school). In any case, they send so many revisions that they end up being used as coasters and I don't know if any controller actually owns one.

If you can get your hands on the training manual it would be great but I think the chances are slim to none as they are always updating it until two minutes before the course starts.

IFR is parts 4 5 and 6. I had commited almost every single paragraph verbatim to memory becuase 15 years ago at NCTI the tests were written, long hand, and if you missed an "AND", "IF", "OR" it changes the entire context.

I have not been with NavCan for a few years, I don't think any of this has changed.

Good luck in your path.

Last edited by LoserGill; 5th Mar 2013 at 19:44.