PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Senate Inquiry, Hearing Program 4th Nov 2011
Old 5th Mar 2013, 12:17
Kharon

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The Ego has landed.

Well now; lets have a look and see what the tides of fate have fetched up on the banks of the Styx. "Gobbles – put that flamin' chain saw away. No you cannot feed it to the pets yet". "Minnie, sweetie, (sotto voce) let go the nice man, yes, yes: later maybe; we shall see"..... Hmmm, an ego? or an inferiority complex?. How shall we decide?

In primus, the creature must decide if it is drunk or not.

Algie – "by the amount of red I've had before reading or the amount of red you had before writing".
There seems to some small confusion in it's mind. Now then, seeing as I am sober and 'druther chew my leg off than drink red wine, we must determine (still being good natured) if the child is confused. Fail – this, whilst not 'good', is forgivable; so, the test must become complex. Let us ask some questions:- Now then, we note that you cite 192 members states in ICAO, this is accepted as reasonable -

Algie: Australia is not alone in sticking to its rights to be the final arbiter of what goes on here: Article 1: Every state has complete and exclusive sovereignty over airspace above its territory
No argument- but then you fail to mention that the tattooing, whilst admirable, only reflects a protection of 'sovereign' rites on airspace: but fails to mention the number of States which lodge exemptions against Annexe 13; who has the most lodged, who's are the most complex; and, more to the point, who's appear to almost exempt Australia (whilst technically compliant) from compliance with ICAO Annexe 13? Not a good look; no way to kick off a street fight (bluff and bluster just define bullies and by default cowards). Fail.

Secundus.

Algie - Can you PM me a code-book of names, nick-names issues, places etc please?
This statement is not good form in round one; it implies a lack of inside knowledge, a shortage of wit, a dearth of humour, all forgivable except the work has been done and a little time spent reading would have explained many of the 'mysteries' you seem to be grappling with. Now that's just plain idle and smacks of "mummy help me" , which is an unforgivable. Fail.

Algie - Also a few lines of your resume so I can see if, when I do finally understand what you're on about, I'll know whether you actually do know what you're talking about.
A pause for thought here: the breathtaking arrogance, mind numbing complacencey and the purblind assumption that provided Algie can count the nuts in the stew, well it's all good. Bollocks. Actually, bollocks in spades – re doubled. Fail.

Tell you what Algie, you show me yours and I'll show you mine. There are not many rules in a street fight, but you my sunshine seem to have found how to break 'em all. Cool.

Oh, and your Mother too – best wishes etc.....

Nah. let him go Gobbles: put him down Minnie; honestly - you get home and then this. Who found it, eh? Who?. "Fetch me a pint of good honest, old fashioned Ale Minnie, there's a good lass".

Last edited by Kharon; 5th Mar 2013 at 12:50. Reason: Cheers Oleo - home now in one piece, made it again.