PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Senate Inquiry, Hearing Program 4th Nov 2011
Old 5th Mar 2013, 10:59
my oleo is extended

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Algie bloom??

Algie, you are a naughty boy poking fun at Kharon.
Kharon asked me to pass this on to you;

Dear Algie,

I am currently busy making repairs to the Styx houseboat with Gobbles and Minnie, so I can't respond to your request for my résumé as there is no Internet, faxes or wifi available on the boat.
As for your question relating to nicknames and code books I do not have access to such material at the moment. I believe Sarcs may be able to help you with that as I left a 'regulations code book', complete with a pooh deciphering tool, at his place last week when we started our own project to re-write the regs. I also left a 'Minister for Mascot' code book there as well, and it is good for decoding exactly what the Minister is saying through all that froth, spray and lickspittle when he speaks. Sarcs also has my 'Davinci code book' and a code book that deciphers the meaning of 'PNG voodoo in aviation, a regulators handbook'. So you can borrow that one also when I return.

As for nicknames, I do use a couple of different ones for my bar room barrister mates and a couple of the old timers that I buy my horse feed from, otherwise let me explain them for you:
ICAO - International Charter of Air Operators
CASA - Civil Aviation Safety Authority
ATSB - Australian Transportation Safety Bureau,

Lots of love,
'K'

Last edited by my oleo is extended; 5th Mar 2013 at 11:02.