PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cathay Pacific Cadet Pilot Programme
View Single Post
Old 4th Mar 2013, 23:30
ChinaBeached

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
If my parent's basement you mean widebody jet, you're right.

If by McDonalds you mean a job without screwing over others, then you've made a good choice.

If by CX didn't take me because I turned them down and refused to grip my ankles by my hands and grin while saying "thank you master" then you're right again.

Economy gone / going to ****? I wonder how the DFO and cronies who orchestrated C-Scale are getting by? I wonder how their salaries have suffered? or have they increased via incentive bonuses to cut costs a la iCadetship and C-Scale? Price fixing = bonuses paid. Screwed up fuel hedging = bonuses paid.

My insight? No. Just facts that you have zero comprehension of to argue with or against. Experience, credentials and knowledge: all the things you have none of, especially of the airline that you seek to aid spiral downward.

Kid, count how many here with that experience at CX or with widebody international airline experience speak against C-Scale as oppose to for it. Now count those not working at CX but seeking to under C-Scale do defend it. It's called statistical facts borne by reasoning and knowledge.

Mediums, you'll always be just that: the medium and average at best, seeking the scraps of what others turned down to get what you want.