PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cathay Pacific Cadet Pilot Programme
View Single Post
Old 4th Mar 2013, 22:38
ChinaBeached

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
1. Don't blame the "economy" to justify your decision to agree to undercutting the pilot remuneration package at CX when they bought in the iCadet C-Scale package in the same year they made RECORD profits.

2. Yes. Cheaper labour and lower standards are available. You are testament.

3. We will not win because of point 2.

4. HR told you p!ss off because they upheld company policy, which you believe you were above yet actually agreed to in accepting the interview terms and conditions.

5. Things are going to get worse.... That is a fact. Refer to point 2.

6. You seek a job dismissed by those making a stand against it in the hope of selfishly improving your own lot by doing so. Don't pretend to be on some crusade kid!!!

Flyninja....some tips for your interview (whilst I'm in the mood):

Written tests: this means placing pen or pencil against a fibrous paper-esque material and scribing symbols, alphanumeric or language based (typically English before you ask). Google the difference between "pen" and "pencil" as I'm sure that may be your next question. If in doubt ask to speak to the CEO.

Computer tests: like the box you're reading this on, but perhaps different in appearance. Tasks and tests are performed using it. Select a finger (I can suggest one) and press a key (alphanumerical language based, typically English before you ask) in a downward motion to select it. If in doubt ask to speak to the CEO.

Dressing: left arm goes in left shirt sleeve, and the right in the right. Magic. Repeat similar process for trousers. Buttons and tie - ask someone more qualified for assistance. Repeat similar process for jacket if you so chose. If in doubt ask to speak to the CEO.

Multiple choice means there are more than one option as to the answer. Just select the answer you memorised the best. If in doubt ask to speak to the CEO.

While performing all of the above exhale, then inhale. Google if necessary. If in doubt ask to speak to the CEO.

If confused, unhappy, or feel hard done by please email the CEO of CX for clarification. Good luck!

Last edited by ChinaBeached; 4th Mar 2013 at 22:39.