PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cathay Pacific Cadet Pilot Programme
View Single Post
Old 4th Mar 2013, 22:15
Mediums

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Chinabeached,

Where have you been the past 5 years?? Do you watch the news or have any idea what an economy is? Like I stated previously not just the airline industry but every other major industry is going down the pooper. Why? Because of lowering of standards and cheaper talent available. Whether or not you choose to believe it. I do understand what you all are trying to do here but trust me you cannot and will not win against a major player in an industry. Its survival of the fittest... Its not necessarily me wanting your job but other industries have plunged too leaving some of us with no choice.

We all have families to support and bills to pay. I am still passionate about flying, as for what the flying industry or any other industry will look like in 10 years not so much. Chinabeached I did contact HR and Flight recruitment first but was literally told to piss off. As a last resort I emailed the CEO and only then did I get s reply from flight recruitment that was someone educated and atleast had some common courtesy.

Things are going to get worse, incomes less but expenses more. That is a fact. And for the record I was planning to fight for the best possible pay as to not screw over guys at the top. Good day sir!