PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cathay Pacific Cadet Pilot Programme
View Single Post
Old 4th Mar 2013, 21:29
ChinaBeached

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Let's discuss common sense, professionalism and what's more "integrity" shall we Mediums??

....it would tell me what kind of company it really is.
So you need to black ball yourself in order to find this out? The information passed on by countless others doing the job you seek isn't enough, obviously.

I dont care who earns how much at the end of the day.
Of course you don't. You don't care what experience, knowledge, credentials let alone true worth is in CX or in the industry. You just care about yourself and your own ignorant, me-first agenda and to hell with all others you may screw over in the process.

If they say I didn't make the cut then I deserve to know which part I didnt live up to...
CX HR policy specifically states that feedback will not be given. You choose to spit the dummy and throw your toys from the cot because this policy doesn't suit you. So company policy is good for everyone but you, eh? Arrogant? Unprofessional? Immature? Obviously that was not covered in the wrote learning you did for the interview.

Its not ethical period.
But pursuing a job that others turned down & stood against due the severe undercutting of pilot standards by way of experience, credentials, knowledge as well as terms & credentials is just fine in your eyes. And then whining to the CEO about it? Go on Mediums! Tell us more about "ethics"!!!!

Atleast I tried to dig deeper rather than the hypocrites on here that ask others not tp join CX for their own personal agendas but yet continue to work for that very same company.
You now accuse others of looking out for their own personal agendas?? Yet you demonstrate complete disdain to those exact people you seek to call colleagues by hoping to, asking for and wishing to undermine the standards, terms and conditions that they achieved, stand for and defend? Yes, they work for the very same company and in the job you want but defend AGAINST what the likes of you and they are trying to do to it. Defending what a person or group of people worked harder than the likes of you have the spine to do in order to "earn" a job is very far from any form of hypocrite kid.

I'm sure you'll get your super-cool-pilot-dude job as a P2F guy somewhere soon. Who will you write the cheque out to? The airline's HR department or straight to the CEO??