PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Iberia to Lose 4500 jobs - 25 airframes
View Single Post
Old 4th Mar 2013, 08:43
Wirbelsturm

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What was gained was contractual guarantee protecting all crew for the rest of their career on a whole range of issues from pay to forced transfer.
Only because BA had already achieved far beyond what was needed from the original demands.

It offered one off the aircraft and the CSD integrated into the cabin service.
That was what BA implemented after a failure to reach agreement. Not what BASSA 'offered'. Get it right.

Soon Wibbly, you and your colleagues will have your own Mixed Fleet to worry about as BA Express starts up. You know it is coming. What are you going to do about it?
Manager again this week? Once again the 'you're next' threat. Old news.

Absolutely 100% correct - 3500 members not 3500 reports.
There has been a special meeting called by BASSA over the bullying of cabin crew by pilots, and any neutral reader of this forum can see through the tone and aggression of some of the pilots here, that there is substance to the allegations as well as facts and incidents.
If such a number is true then surely we would see the same percentile reporting from MF. Oh but we don't do we, purely and simply yet another BASSA axe to grind. Bullying and harassment seems to be anyone who doesn't agree with the BASSA line.

Admittedly, in a large company such as BA, there will be cases and these are to be stamped upon. What the BASSArites don't want to admit to is that there are an awful lot of cases that go the other way.

The other academics were not 'led' by KD. Just your paranoia Wirby
The economy of the country was wrecked by the reckless actions of the Labour party and it's cronies who failed to save anything from one of the biggest boom periods of the 20th century. Now, during the resulting triple dip recession Ed Balls and all his finance 'experts/academics' claim constantly to know what needs doing and everything the Coalition is doing is rubbish. They had 13 years to prove the knew what they were doing and they didn't. I trust their 'experts/academics' as much as I trust those in the pocket of Unite and their pet party the Labour party. Ask a similar number of experts from the city and they will say that BA handled the dispute very well.

Oh well, nice to spy into the world of the red. Off to work now to bully and harass. I think this thread has strayed far too far from it's original intent. Enough from me, I'm tired of going around the houses with no cohesive argument coming from the other side. I live in a world of facts not hearsay and gesture. Enjoy you dreams Wonker and Count.