PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Iberia to Lose 4500 jobs - 25 airframes
View Single Post
Old 4th Mar 2013, 07:51
Wirbelsturm

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
A little birdie tells me the board are absolutely horrified that nearly 3500 union members have actively reported bullying within the workplace - by pilots.
3500 members? Or 3500 reports by 100 members? Statistic dear Wonker. Reminding the Purser on SH that it was a requirement to do the 30 minute checks to the flight deck? Bullying! Ludicrous.

Funny how 90 academics posted a letter in the papers to claim the dispute was totally fuelled by the desire to rid BA of BASSA.
Ah, yes, led by the esteemed Keith D Ewing. Nothing like starting from a skewed, biased position. Remind me where the book financing came from again? Ah, yes the Redgrave foundation.

Not the least bit bothered. I'm contractually guaranteed to be paid at least £8k per year in 'extras' through the PVEG. I'll gladly go to India for the rest of my career or do the gardening and get £8k in my November salary, so where's the saving using MF?
And here we have the selfish nub of it. Rather than protecting the T's and C's for all members into the future, you're all right Jack.
BASSA achieved nothing. Nothing whatsoever apart from guaranteeing those who have achieved CSD/Purser the ability to stay as CSD/Purser but those lower down will never have the opportunity to get promotion. Brilliant, enjoy you self aggrandised position. WW will wither and be replaced. Savings achieved.

Last edited by Wirbelsturm; 4th Mar 2013 at 07:52.