PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Trying to get paid from Beirut - non FC
View Single Post
Old 3rd Mar 2013, 15:56
Macswiss

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thats what he sad.

Bashing
Dear all,

let me introduce myself, my name is Martin Spiegl and I am the Managing Director of Imperial Europe GmbH, based in Hallbergmoos, near Munich Airport.

It seems that we have some digruntled ex-employees or competitors, who are jealous on the continued success of ImperialJet.

We have no impounded Aircrafts and we are not running any risk on this at all. Reading the news of collapsed aviation companies in 2012, it seems that many companies are having much more outstanding in supplier obligations, than we ever had in the history of our company together.

It seems that all who have commented on this threat so far, have not been given any details or supporting facts to their allegations. I have been available to discuss this in public in this forum or via email in the past, and I will continue to do so.

Let me add here, that on the public allegations in the past in this forum, only one company has written to me via email and also on this forum, to claim one outstanding invoice. It appeared that invoice was disputed correctly from our organisation.

So, if anybody has an issue with our company, please speak up now and send me an email. This is my email: [email protected]

Wishing you all a happy new year.

With best regards,

Martin Spiegl