PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair Interview and Sim Assessment (merged)
Old 3rd Mar 2013, 01:39
aerofly

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
guys, I understand your concerns, but let me tell you.

things have changed within ryanair, the need for FO´s are not that high, and yes, they are closing their recruitment 1. april, but but but....

things are starting to move, everything isn't that dark as some make it to be, a lot of people in here are talking about how the situation is, and they are completely wrong, and a lot of the guys doesn't have any insight, some do, but a lot don't.

almost 35 captains have left during the last two months, and it is projected that about 60 more captains are leaving during the next couple of months.

and they are leaving for emirates, qatar, air china and korean airplanes.
they have to start upgrading some of their fo's, and at the same time a lot of the FO's who have reached 1500 hours are leaving for norwegian and others.

and ryanair will like others open their recruitment again during the summer.

and for you guys who haven't gotten a reply yet, i know the wait is agony, and it used to be a myth that the longer you wait the better it was, but it has been in a lot of cases that if you are unsuccessful, you will get a rather quick reply, if not, it might be a indication that you are being taken into consideration.

and i can assure you future guys, don't put everything on the sim, cause in the end, they will teach you to fly, they are looking for 3 thing CRM, CRM, CRM...

happy hunting, i cross my fingers for you guys, and i hope the best for all of you.