PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Radar coverage in West Africa
View Single Post
Old 2nd Mar 2013, 19:29
Chica67

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
oh boy

ok people, I am not a drug trafficker, or i probably would not be posting on this board because I would already know the answers to these questions.
I am a journalist trying to understand how traffickers work in this environment. Thank you for the suggestion of asking around in S. America, but I doubt the sources would be forthcoming, as it were...

Since I am a pilot, although not an ATP, I was hoping I would find professional pilots in this forum who would be willing to share some of their insights.

Drug trafficking thru West Africa is fast becoming one of the determining factors in the growing instability of the region, and possibly a source of revenues for terrorist groups operating in West Africa.

So, if there is anyone out there who has something pertinent and useful to contribute, I would be most grateful if there could contact me either through this open forum or by private message. All others, please abstain. I don't want to waste your precious time; please don't waste mine either. Thank you.