PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Sleep deprivation detected at cellular level.
Old 2nd Mar 2013, 17:40
homonculus

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Cognoscenti put up a post with lots of words and ended with

let me know if I'm mistaken on anything, docs

Gingernut and I both said we didnt understand the question, but if we could look at any of the research referred to we would be happy to comment

The response was

I dont have any interest in debating the papers

and derogatory comments about our persuasion

Sadly this is almost exactly the same as occurred on another thread about CQ10 and others in the recent past. This forum offers a fantastic opportunity for anyone to ask questions and invite comments on anything medical. It would be really sad if all the doctors and healthcare professionals deserted it because we simply ask for clarification or sight of what the questioner has read. Just for the record, I am involved with a company doing gene modification which offers the possibility of curing a number of cancers in the next few years. I would have loved to discuss this. Instead, having been told my knowledge is non existent, and I have a mental block I am inclined not to waste my time. I am sure other doctors will reflect on the gratitude Cognoscenti has demonstrated towards us.