PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Senate Inquiry, Hearing Program 4th Nov 2011
Old 2nd Mar 2013, 10:18
my oleo is extended

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
To downgrade or not to downgrade, that is the question..

Creampuff, duly noted, and ignored.

Kharon, I agree that an FAA downgrade (aka a monstrous pineapple) would not be good for Australia. I mean a lot of good people in our industry are truly dismayed at our current PONY POOH status. To receive a giant pineapple from Uncle Sam would add injury to insult. However, it would certainly shake the apple cart and cause overnight changes to Fort Fumble and ATSB. I would pay top dollar to watch the faces of Big Tony, BEAKER and the Skull as some **** named Jim Bob or Randy delivered the bad news! Some days one wishes that would happen as there seems no alternative to acquiring a clean slate and starting afresh.
Halfmanhalficevovo, what do you reckon son, would said downgrade be delivered by fax at 1659 on a Friday?

And isn't it interesting how we have 2 government agencies each bleating about how the fare paying public is their primary objective, yet the ATSBeaker activate budget restraints for an investigation into an accident by an operator who, although not on that specific flight, operates flights that carry fare paying passengers? A huge link by my understanding.
And likewise at Fort Fumble. A half assed investigation into a passenger carrying operator yet minimum cost outlayed, but they spend millions chasing Quadrio and others?
Mi mi mi mi thinks the current system is as useful as a bleeding haemorrhoid.

'Safe skies are Beakerless skies'

Last edited by my oleo is extended; 2nd Mar 2013 at 10:25. Reason: Researching Marilyn Chambers