PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Avalon Air Show - Waste Of Time
View Single Post
Old 2nd Mar 2013, 06:00
Jack Ranga

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Fantome, I think he's talking about MP.

Well, the F22 was friggin' awesome. The flat spin he was doing.........how? The RAAF formation flying and display was excellent, well done F18 fellas

Skip & Melissa were sensational & great people, loved your show.

But we keep getting back to CASA & their disgraceful, beaurecratic, red tape driven embarrassment of a performance. One of the above pilots spent 11 months converting their FAA licence. Speaking to another fella today, he's up to 6 months. For chrissakes, if any of you lot got off your arses and processed the paperwork that the 'user pays' for instead of hassling 90% of competent pilots you may get an ounce of respect

Credit where it's due, the R1 parking was brilliant saved me a huge amount of time. The 3 pavilions, what can you say? There's not a lot for GA. I spent a heap at OSH, I bought a hotdog at AV. I would love to have the luxury of ignoring a market segment in my business. 8 bucks for a snag in a roll & they run out of bratwurst, onion, cheese, everything but the snag & tomato sauce @ midday on Thursday. Australians', guns at service & obviously air safety & regulation