PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Nigerian Professional Pilotd
View Single Post
Old 2nd Mar 2013, 02:53
250hrsand counting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angel @ ediks

@ ediks the mediator .......Well said
I have nothing against expats as we can use from their wealth of experience and knowledge. Infact i welcome them to the shores of mama Africa . I must say Nigeria can learn from China who hire all their first officers immediately after CPL training, they sign a bond with the airlines who pay for their training overseas.The rules are very stringent though as the airline owns the pilot till he can pay back the cost of his training.My point is even if China hire expats they make sure most of their first/second officers are Chinese who will be groomed to become future Captains. i schooled with most of them so i know this.I am only saying that the NCAA can do more to curb the rate of unemployed Nigerian pilots.

@ BLUE JUICE Finally,help will come when the Almighty God crowns my hardwork and opens a door no man can close as man proposes and God opposes.When opportunity meets hardwork, preparation and chance then my lucky star will shine as i have gotten this far not by man but by the Divine.

Do please avoid ego, treachery and greed(this is the main problem with Nigeria and im sure if you are Nigerian you will know). If you supress self and promote the common good, God will see you through.......i think FLAREOUTBC ended the post on a good note and i still stand by my opinion