PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ao Accepting Non Language Cairns Based Cabin Crew!!
Old 12th Feb 2003, 03:04
australian boy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool Good luck anna spanna

Hey Anna Spanna

I can only tell u what the process was like when I went thru it last June, It is very much like the Qantas walk In on arrival all your documents r checked remember to have them all in hand including the originals, then your height is checked.

If you were successful at this stage u were then invited to the group stage on that same day this took about 4-5 hours be prepared this stage involved lots of team work and senarios about asian passengers been mistreated on a flight we had to fix the problem.

You need to have a passion for asian culture as all of our ports r in asia but new ports could be added as new aircraft arrive shortly. All of all planes have come across from Qantas we only operate 1 type the 767-300. I suggest u check the web site as u may be asked questions about the airline.
If u r successful at this stage u were booked in for a 1 on 1 interview which is the final stage.

About Australian Airlines it self it is a fresh airline all the crew r very enthusiastic and possitive the flying is good with 1,2 and 3 nite layovers depending on the port u operate 2. We operate 1 domestic sector from cns to the Gold Coast which is a day trip.
we r in Australia about 9 days per month. I hope this has given u a little insight into the process.

Best of luck Anna Spanna and everyone else

Take Care Australian Boy...................