PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair - 9
Thread: Ryanair - 9
View Single Post
Old 1st Mar 2013, 10:48
lexoncd

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Somewhat amused at Ryanair complaining about a 6% increase at Stansted when they have recently increased the EU261 levy from €2 to €2.50 some 25% Baggage increased from €20 to €25 again 25% increase not to mention the administration booking fee of €6 and the credit card surcharge of 2%.....

I think Ryanair could develop further if they now realised that the additional ancillary charges are increasingly counter productive.

Imagine a Ryanair along the lines of the price you see is the price you pay.....If/when MOL goes it may happen and then I would imagine their competitors would worry....

Similarly Ryanair cancelled just three flights last August which is excellent and nothing in the scale of things and I'm sure far lower than Joe Public believes, but I think the fear that the public sometimes have is that you could be left stranded etc etc...now imagine if they adopted a positive angle to this along the lines of we will take care of you one way or another then I'm sure that this approach would gain them far more business than any incurred costs...