PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Airman Aircrew pay review
View Single Post
Old 11th Feb 2003, 23:27
Always_broken_in_wilts

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
RC dear chap,
Had you been imbibing of strong liquor whilst typing your last as there appear, as probably in mine , quite a few typo's etc, however just be aware that one of the:

"great about time we did something for the crown and anchors that were promoted over the last few years" is now, god help us, very influential in where we are employed and from what I remember of him.................stroker!!...............watch your six young fella

The only accurate thing I have seen so far from the report is that us at the coalface percieve our lords and masters as a bunch of [email protected] me we are wrong...........20K at the 17 year point to stay till 22.....f@@k me readers

We have the "team" here in Wilts on friday and thanks to Tigs I will be asking the same question as regards 20K at 17 years but with a slightly differant slant to see what they have to say. However the new recruiting package is just utter tosh.

Guaranteed Wsop or my co@ks a kipper!! then a promise of retraining to something else................good grief ask the guys just trying to get from Rotarty to fixed wing how easy that is.....................................sirs you are full of pooh and will be caught out, as always.

all spelling mistakes are "df" alcohol induced

Last edited by Always_broken_in_wilts; 11th Feb 2003 at 23:45.