PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Freight pilot in sex case
View Single Post
Old 28th Feb 2013, 20:03
Morty76

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Having known "this creature" for a very long time, I have to say that Please Call Crewing has him down to a T. He manipulated many people for a very long time and played them off against each other and was always proud of the fact that he "got away" with everything. He considered himself above the rules and laws of most things.

As for Check Mags On comments I was one of those people who were shocked about what came out. I even defended him to a certain extent and believed it must be a mistake. When I actually sit and consider it though all the signs were there. I always considered him to be "a bit of a perv" and he always commented about young girls. But lets face it, who wants to believe that they know someone like him, I didn't.

He deserves to rot in hell, not have someones understanding and support. Certainly not the money of the honest law abiding tax payer to look after and protect him for the next 20 months.

Unfortunately he is the type of person who despite everything always falls on their feet so it wouldn't surprise me if he goes on to rebuild his life upon release and leave all this behind him. I for one shall keep a lookout!

Last edited by Morty76; 28th Feb 2013 at 20:21.