PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Freight pilot in sex case
View Single Post
Old 28th Feb 2013, 10:23
Impressive_Wingspan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Koi,

Is that your thing Koi? To quote flying hours and time on earth to think people may back off from challenging you? Or have you come here to criticise the reaction so you can respond by telling us everything you have achieved in your life and that we are all "rude little boys"?

I am one of those people not being very nice to Seville, and i have known him for a long time. I can assure you i am not a "little" boy, and not that this makes one jot of difference but i am a long haul captain and have well over 10,000 hours trans Atlantic/Pacific experience. I have also had many other interesting life experiences, NON (INCLUDING FLYING EXPERIENCE) ARE APPLICABLE IN THIS CASE! Or are you just banging your own drum letting us know what a top guy you are?

Frankly Sir, i would sit down, have a large G and T and review what you earlier committed to this forum. You are talking absolute garbage.

Read the post by please call crewing, he knows Seville and accurately describes what you are dealing with. Most probably a sociopath, who by their very nature will do their best to evade detection. Or are you suggesting MRI scans for all to see who has less grey matter in the anterior rostral prefrontal cortex and temporal poles? Once that is introduced we'll all be safe though Koi. Only 65% error in detection!