PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Freight pilot in sex case
View Single Post
Old 28th Feb 2013, 07:47
koi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I agree. CS is very sick and needs help. What he will now get is prison. That does not help him. Clinical help may be some years off. They are only now beginning to identify the genetic predisposition to mental health events.
Most of this is nature and not initially nurture. A shame that this forum is dominated by some rather rude little boys who, I suspect, have neither the maturity or flying experience to make valid input. Come talk to me when you have 18000hrs on wide body and enough years on this earth watching good men simply destroy themselves over the last few decades vis: > Police Ch Constables > BBC presenters> Lawyers> Politicians> Lords, Chief Executives. Let us hope for clinical treatment of this tiny minority. We should attempt to fix things and not scream, shout and bay for blood. All rather immature and Roman Circus.
Come talk to me when you have seen the arabian desert through night vision goggles and the young boys being held by the adults for their pleasure. Witness the tethered goats screaming at the attentions of the local men. Come talk to me when you have had to entertain arabians on billion pound arms deals in London, organised their personal schedules in the trouser department and then cleaned up the destroyed hotel rooms.
Nature not nurture. Anyone for...... Gulf
K Carpus