PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - F15 Court Martial (Merged thread)
View Single Post
Old 11th Feb 2003, 20:09
PPRuNe Radar

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
It was certainly an interesting day, an alien world of stopping and starting and lengthy meanderings to reach conclusions. In ATC we are all used to dynamic and quick events with instantaneous results. The legal system really is at the opposite end of the spectrum, however it was fascinating to see the system in action. And of course the due process as prescribed in Law is sancrosant.

Many thanks to Dick for his continuing excellence in bringing everyone the news from the Court ... almost live

Also thanks to Al and Dick for lunch. And Brian Young for his company and briefings on the case. Much appreciated guys.

It was a pleasure to meet Spot and his lovely wife Sue, it brought back to me graphically that we are dealing with real people here, people who are honest and decent and deserve justice. Although both were extremely gracious in thanking PPRuNe for all that it has done for them, we really haven't done an awful lot, especially compared to the stalwarts in the defence support team. There is still work to done, but I am confident that Spot is in the best possible hands.

That said, we will continue as a site (and I am sure that you all as individual readers will do so also) to wish Spot the best of luck in obtaining the only proper outcome to this case. Our continued support is assured.

Good luck to everyone on the defence.