PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Senate Inquiry, Hearing Program 4th Nov 2011
Old 27th Feb 2013, 21:34
my oleo is extended

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Grando ad regem

Kharon, aka articulatis unum that's the point. They don't want an honest and transparent process, because that would mean;
a) They have to fix the problem. That takes planning and commitment, both of which they are incapable of.
b) A commitment means something has to be actioned and completed. Again, something they are incapable of. 'Team ASOP' is a fine example, the SPM (now the CSM), the reg re-write etc etc.
c) Accountability - To fix something means they may be held responsible or held to account in relation to the fix. Oh my, a big no no, they will never accept that.

Can you imagine the LSD accepting 'accountability'? Ha ha. I think not, Clarise.

Sarcs, aka studiosis unum, there will indeed be some robust mi mi mi-ing this afternoon by King Beaker (tautological unum). I am just hoping that the Senators ramp things up a notch. It's time to put the dog out of its misery, to coin a phrase.

I propose that the Senator(s) who claims the first scalp be awarded by PAIN a full bag of chocolate frogs. This will accompany the bag of pineapples they already have sitting in the top drawer.

Safe skies are 'Beaker free' skies

Last edited by my oleo is extended; 27th Feb 2013 at 21:42. Reason: Eating oysters and chocolate frogs while drinking Guinness with a pineapple chaser