PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Airman Aircrew pay review
View Single Post
Old 11th Feb 2003, 19:42
Rude C'man

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Gorrilla- hats of to you matey well done for sticking with your convictions.
Boots - spot on matey very very true.

Now for my own hunble opinion, the deal is good in some places and stinks in others.
Flying pay - what a load of bolox. I'm thinking of seeking some legal advice from an employment lawyer as to the legal arguement of change in TOS and implenetation of policy , is it discriminative and unfair etc any one interested in joining in ?

Promotion in WSOp branch , confirmed from horses mouth after april 1st all NCO Aircrew will be in the same pot on the same board despite there branch FS MACR requirements , mmm stinks me thinks

WSOp - thinly disguised to get excess ALM and Eng blokes on a Nimrod so they too can hurl every where
Loss of Commisioned slots to MACR , great about time we did something for the crown and anchors that were promoted over the last few years

Recruiting .. mmmm well the word from the DE is they wouldn't go near a WSOp job unless they were guaranteed there choice ie crewman alm etc

Bonus scheme , great maybe misplaced me thinks but im a winner and it hasnt enfluenced my decsision to stay in to 22 one jot well done airships
Will it make mor4e people sign on to IPP , I dont know but do the MOD care , me thinks they want a young professional team that the majority leave after 12 yrs and are repalced with new younger models who dont break so easily.

At the end of the day we all know that there are some hidden agenders here and were not being told the whole truth . Get rid of raer crew leaders , why I ask let pilots and WSO report on us mmmmmmm me thinks it's not going to work that well , it hasn't in the past !!!!

As for the dedicated physio for crewman , what a joke where we going to get these from , PEd staff and the medics are way under manned !!!!

Boys and Girls I put it to you this is just a stab at trying to address the problems and there seems to be some hidden agenders, on the face of it , its not bad put dig deeper and i think long term were in for a whole load of hurt.
Just wait to see what happens to the pension pot of gold .....
Any way off to do some more basic Vm at the School of excellence ... take care all in the gulf , fly safe and

all spelling mistakes are due to a temporary capacity problem at the moment