PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SRS mode during windshear - A320
View Single Post
Old 27th Feb 2013, 08:51
woodja51

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Engine secure

i was told this was Generally defined as when " ENG XX SHUTdown" ...Like before you start APU s, fiddle with TCAS etc, Relight consider erc...
Then alt hold / vs speed zero ( 330/320) and clean up... Once engine out turn is complete also normally for most operators...

Also, chrono is irrelevant for TOGA thrust I think.. Just gives pilot something to do on takeoff.... FADEC monitors it and produces an ecam..."TAke off thrust limit exceeded" or similar....?

Well. On R/R anyway...?

And most FMS have a default altitude of 1500 in them from factories.Northrop/ grumman or honeywell..... So any less is company requested mod...

Boeing generally recommend not below 800 feet...( yes I knowmwe discussing AB) This was partly due to accel segments on SIDs..Being 800' ...now removed mostly I think...

And the fact that if you clean up on one engine below 800'feet you get annoyed by the " dont think dont think (sink) GPWS warning due to low rate of climb ...
Any other opinions or corrections to what I have printed , happy to stand corrected...