PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flight deck positions at FlyDubai Master Thread - Merged
Old 27th Feb 2013, 07:21
jkd_01

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ctc

Just back from selection however I wasn't successful at the interview stage. We only did the multi capacity test on the pilapt and the group activities mentioned in previous posts.

They will tell you a story how they would like everyone to pass BULL****. it isn't the case we were 7 and only 4 got to the interview then 3 to the sim ts always been like that with ctc
I don't feel ctc represent fly dubai needs well. I have done ctc selection before and not passed the interview I don't know what they look for? I really felt I interviewed well prepared good answers, but you know you are not being interviewed by a pilot so sometimes I got the impression they not have a clue what I was talking about .
I have 2000 hours on type currently employed, also 2 other guys were type rated none of us got though

The thing the gets me is your trying for position to be a pilot so that should one of the first things should be tested but obviously they rather have someone who interviews well and fits a personality they are looking for. Maybe I was a bit too relaxed or didn't beg for it enough lol

Finally they asked for me to reapply in 6 months yet they don't give u any feedback whats the point you don't know what your mistakes are so how do you improve your answers ? Which answers didn't they like? Anyways hope u guys have better luck than me