PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Never fall out with the Nav ...
View Single Post
Old 27th Feb 2013, 04:04
GreenKnight121

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Or they are actually accurately describing their actual experiences, and you have the "sexism" thing so deeply programmed into your grey matter that you simply automatically think everything anyone says is 'sexist"... even if it is merely "hello".

Much like the time another Sgt (of very dark skin) and I were discussing the attitude of some officers that their commission not only makes them automatically correct 100% of the time, but that it also makes them morally, spiritually, and intellectually superior to all enlisted persons without exception.

The Hispanic corporal in the office, coming in on the end of the conversation and not seeing with whom I was conversing, began a tirade accusing me of racist comments. She did have the grace to blush when the other Sgt leaned out and read her the riot act about assumptions and jumping to contusions (as that is often the result of incorrect accusations of misconduct).

Please switch your outrage function from "always on" to "activate only on actual evidence".