PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Got a job
Thread: Got a job
View Single Post
Old 11th Feb 2003, 16:40
worzel

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Leo8

I think you should be ashamed of yourself. You came onto this site and asked the question

Who should I apply to for my first job?
Well, what a stupid question. You had two pages of responses telling you the obvious, apply to everyone, you also had some good advice from a lot of experienced pilots who were willing to assist YOU in getting that first job.

OK, a couple told you that McDonalds were recruiting, but if you cant take a bit of banter then I fear you’ve chosen the wrong career.

To now come back on here and say HAHA I’ve got a job and you haven’t, isn’t quite getting into the spirit of things. As someone who has been looking for a job for over two years now, I have noticed that the people who will give up their time and expertise to help a wannabe are few and far between. I feel they deserve a bit more appreciation.

If you do have a job now, congratulations. (You may wish to update your profile, it says PPL/IR current on C310.) It would be appreciated by many here if you could provide some more information as to how you got it, what its on etc. You don’t need to tell us everything, but we might be able to work out where we’re going wrong.

If you don’t have a job, well, its just another stupid post.

worzel