PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Travel Blogger Thrown Off a United Airlines Flight for Taking Pictures
Old 26th Feb 2013, 09:00
Fliegenmong

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
It's something I have (privately) lamented many times over the last decade......Osama and his buddies could never have envisioned the ongoing disruption, the maniacally paranoid jumps to conclusions, the utterly insane assumptions that are made of everyday law abiding citizens......the deprivation of freedom and liberty they managed to unleash on the west, it really really sh!ts me the way they accomplished soooooo much more than they ever set out to do......

All the 911 guys were Saudis......why when I was last in Seattle, at King field, next to (my) RAAF Wedgetail (737) were Saudi variants of the same....(I think,.....I am not the most military astute ppruner by any means!) But still!, Why the Saudis?? They were the 911 guys!!!!, they must have relatives laughing their arses off about the never imagined BS Osama and his fellow Saudi terrorists managed to achieve, way beyond what they expected no doubt!

If the report is true the United Captains failure to even make eye contact is disappointing in the extreme.....almost more so than he carelessly unleashing the 'we'll call police on you if you make it difficult'......that sort of crap would have Osama and his Saudi buddies happy beyond anything they thought they would achieve......and that is Sad & Regrettable.....