PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Senate Inquiry, Hearing Program 4th Nov 2011
Old 25th Feb 2013, 19:04
Kharon

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
A dollar saved.

Save your dollar DB, 'he who will not be shamed' has been irrelevant for a long while; even more so now, contract almost over, department lost in a sea of pain and the Golden West Mafia circling the roaring, dying beast, waiting a chance.

HMHB # 1135 "I think they need to ask about oversight of other companies now from the same period to now".
I hear there is substantive evidence already in safe hands related not only to Lockhart, but a couple of other dubious, worthless actions managed by ? – Ayup; our old mate Wodger which will bear no scrutiny, whatsoever. Of course, dear wodger (the one with the bwown nose Sarcs) will claim his worthless assistant fed him pony pooh and he; the 'unqualified', was left to rely on the 'expertise' of a reject from the pencil sharpening cupboard. Passing strange and unfortunate that; considering other more qualified advice and reason was ignored and the worthless one triumphed. Sad to watch a couple of honest rabbits trade their souls for a rice bowl. Hmm, maybe I'll get Minnie to 'Google' the story, see what we can find in the way of fact. Oh well, we shall see as we drill down through the surface; we do get all kinds of yarns spun down here.

The GWM seem to have a problem or three now; the carefully planned chess moves need to be rethought, in a hurry. Don't forget there is some pretty fierce infighting and bitter tribal disputes, long memories and sharp knives, struggling to avoid the spotlight. But, we do get all kinds of yarns spun down here.

Love to have been a fly on the wall (man at the back of the room) at the 'in camera' last night. Now this is only an unsubstantiated rumour, just a whisper from a fellah I met in a pub. Supposedly, Nick X has a Holy hand grenade and intends to use it, soon. The results are expected to be ugly, in the extreme. But then we get all kinds of yarns spun down here; we shall, as always await the results.

Last edited by Kharon; 25th Feb 2013 at 19:27.