PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flightsuits and Survival Suits
View Single Post
Old 11th Feb 2003, 13:48
Red Wine

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
In fact my wife attached my HEEDS system onto my Switlik..........and don't even try to go there!!!

Sit in a position that is consistant with your "Cub" and place the HEEDS Pouch on the left or right side of your jacket and adjust it up and down until its in a comfortable position that is free of belts, cords and other obstructions.........mark the position with chalk, and get your wife, boot chappy or Safety Equippy Chap to sew in onto the Switlik rearmost edge..........but attach it regardless.

I have seen chaps that use Velcro....however this can tear lose under the strength of a panic application!!!

Of course....never inflate those bladders until you are free of the aircraft.....

I undertook a world standard HUET/HEEDS Course at Nutech in Aberdeen Scotland..........apart from water finding each and every orifice in my body, I survived the day.

For a bunch of English Pounds...they will give you the skills you require........

Our HEEDS came from US Divers in New York USA.....there should be a www site for them.

Last edited by Red Wine; 11th Feb 2003 at 14:01.