PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NATS interview process
View Single Post
Old 25th Feb 2013, 15:01
Posijohn

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
There were around 20 people in my group and only half of us went through which surprised me.

I did better on the cubes this time, I answered 35/40 but I struggled with the diagramming. I only managed 32/50 for those. I'm confident every answer was right, but I don't think I did enough. This is probably where I exit.

At the end, we were told that if we were successful we would be notified within 48 hours. If we were not, then it could be anything up to a month.

There are no clocks in either room so I would advise taking a watch.

Ossy01, you can not use a calculator and you aren't given any spare paper either. There are some maths questions, but nothing you shouldn't be able to do in your head. If you practise on the links provided over the past few pages you should be fine.

I don't want to give too much away as apparently they do monitor these pages. I'd learn as much of the aircraft as possible. Everything you need to know is in the information provided so if you've read it, you should be fine.

With the cubes, the android app that someone shared a few pages back helped me a lot. I recommend getting that and using it as much as possible. Just search for Spatial Awareness in Play Store.