PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ATSB report on very low flying Thai Airways B777 at Melbourne.
Old 25th Feb 2013, 10:07
Jack Ranga

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Direct, I appreciate that. I fly GNSS as well as ATC. I fly a GNSS better than I fly an ILS (). Point I'm making is: Pilots & ATC's slagging each other achieves NOTHING..........Our enemy's here are politically correct investigative bodies, shopping mall & car park operators masquerading as airport operators & politicians.

Next time you get on the PA & blame ATC for delays, have a think about what is really causing your delay. Question? Do you fellas have the balls to put over the PA:

'Ladies & Gentlemen, we strive to get you to your destination on time every time, unfortunately a traffic cap imposed by politicians, noise sharing & noise abatement legislation also imposed by politicians as well as airport operators who spend more money on retail development & car parks as opposed to runways has caused us to be late. Whilst we are sitting on the Tarmac for the next 15 minutes, waiting for a gate, feel free to turn on your mobiles & iPads, email your local (gutless) member of parliament & ask why?'

For the first dood that does this I will donate 5ung to your favourite charity & post the receipt on this forum

Whilst I'm mouthing off about delays the same can be said for the infrastructure you want

Last edited by Jack Ranga; 25th Feb 2013 at 10:20.