PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Senate Inquiry, Hearing Program 4th Nov 2011
Old 25th Feb 2013, 02:58
my oleo is extended

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Twilight zone

Has anybody, apart from Flyingfiend I would imagine, got a copy of the 10,000 word 'post Lockhart report' ? (I believe I hear the sound of a shredder??)
I would like to examine this 'mysterious document' so as to find out what it contains, why it was commissioned, who requested it be penned and whether it contains recommendations in line with the Lockhart investigation report and if those recommendations have been actioned?
It must exist as I have heard it mentioned on several occasions over the past couple of years. Is it trapped in TRIM? Stuck in the Matrix? Has it been 'time warping' around the nation in a flying Delorean? Was accidentally left in a bar in Montreal? Is it in FF basement worm farm?

I don't know about you Halfmanhalfsenator but I would like to know if Me Boyd will now resurect Team ASOP's remaining members (oh yes, the CASA stink tank) to look into all these unclosed loops (there are many) to ensure no residual risk remains out there for industry to step into? There are so many holes in FF that they are lucky there is nobody permitted to issue them NCN's as they would surely lose their AOC!