PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Iberia to Lose 4500 jobs - 25 airframes
View Single Post
Old 24th Feb 2013, 19:09
bex88

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
And still it fall of deaf ears that most BA pilots earn no way near the salaries being touted on here. 16K for cabin crew? I don't know but euro fleet and world wide earn way more than that. New mixed fleet cabin crew I guess your correct. Many of the newer pilots have had to fund up to £100,000 in training costs and don't earn much more than some and I emphasis some cabin crew. In fact a SCCM laughed when I said what I was on.

Its a pointless fight anyhow because the crews I have the pleasure of flying with are all very nice and the respect is shown both ways. It does seem that some people want to make a fight out of something that does not exist. I think you will find that many of the flight crews understand and support cabin crew. Every single part of the work force is going to have pressure placed on their terms and conditions. Its up to us to work with our employer to improve productivity and best maintain our terms. No in fighting or standing about with banners is going to help achieve that. PS I"ll be in the plane what ever because I have a family to support.