PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Guimbal Cabri G2
View Single Post
Old 24th Feb 2013, 15:33
Hughes500

Received 44 Likes on 26 Posts
Dennis

I had decided to bite the bullet on the warranty and buy 2 until the distributor sent what was quite a hostile and to be honest damed rude e mail. At that point I decided I wasnt going to feather his pocket and he can do without the sales. On reflection given the current economic climate I am mighty pleased I did.
Many may call me nieve and stupid in doing so, quite frankly it is my money and I am the customer so I do as I please. I would agree the machine is light years ahead of anything else but the numbers just do not add up currently.
Combine this with my 300's are a natural progression on to my 500 's for the customers"
It comes down to what I have said to everyone on this site would you buy a £ 250k car with no warranty, when lets be honest it is the labour that is the expensive bit. IF the machine was as good as everyone says then there would be no issue for the manufacturer would there !!
I enjoyed your article in Loop but is any school really operating them ? No, Cotswold have one as they are the distributor and have had to lease out the other for next to nothing to another school. Now with a little more immagination and customer service the UK fleet would have doubled by the end of next month