PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Any news on Barrier? Minus the drift.
View Single Post
Old 24th Feb 2013, 04:31
Josh Cox

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Def,

Well if you are so well informed and knowledgable, I dare you to step out of the shadows, post your name and contact details and present your evidence.

Or are you just another nancy boy hiding behind a pseudonym in mummy and daddys basement, mailing out resumes and making callous and damaging claims on pprune, against someone who is unable to defend themselves due to you having no nuts.........

The facts, as you so regularly refer to, speak for themselves
Yes, it would appear CASA went to court and didn't make their case, why is that do you think, when:

The generalisations printed in the press make up only a small part of a much bigger picture.
Sorry which credible sources are you referring too, you know, ones the court would accept.

I won't be returning to this discussion with you as I have no desire to participate in a gunfight with an unarmed man. By all means have the last word.
I think you meant to say " never engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man ", nice try tiger.

Lamest come back ever, post your name and number up here big man and we'll see who's who at the zoo.

I bet you don't, Meow.