PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - How can BEng Graduates become B1 Licensed Maintenance Engineers?
Old 23rd Feb 2013, 23:38
philw492

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I have recently decided to start up a blog, the reasons being to primarily try and gain any sort of notice from people in the industry (bit of a long shot) but also to try and inform people searching the net for the same information as me about what I have found out. From the careers advice I received at school I know that people can easily be led in the wrong direction and no one apart from on here has told me how it actually is, so I want to try and help people out. It's going ok so far I've got a few hits from around the world but I want to drum up some more hits, and I'd greatly appreciate any suggestions from anyone one here who has done a blog or even if any of you hear about anyone needing help with the same issues as me point them in that direction.

I've sent out more emails including to eurojets the private jet company at Birmingham airport to see if they can help with any experience etc.

Thanks everyone for the advice and help so far.

Here's the blog page:

https://philwilliamsblog.wordpress.com