PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Senate Inquiry, Hearing Program 4th Nov 2011
Old 23rd Feb 2013, 21:59
my oleo is extended

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Very astute Mr Kharon. The 'White stripes' was parked after being dispatched from his previous role due to another 'power hungry player' who had been eyeing off the White Stripes highly sought after role in the big sand pit. So the White Stripes became Mr Liaison between FF and ATSBeaker after being outplayed. There was nowhere else to put the bling wearing beautiful man, and of couse CASA don't fire people. Interesting thing is that the instrument behind the White Stripes pineappling then himself got pineappled, and now works in 'projects'. He should have remained in the little sandpit. We suspect this is Karma for his undermining another good person in the West some years ago.
But yes, the White Stripes has been on his lonesome for sometime, with others waiting for the day to cut him loose. I believe that day is coming and I can hear the river Styx ferry chugging close by!

Fort Fumble is a haven for those with little time other than to scheme, plot, plan, undermine and pineapple all and sundry so they can grab a ringside seat at the trough! Safer being closer to the tin boys.

Safe skies are political skies.

Last edited by my oleo is extended; 24th Feb 2013 at 03:53.