PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Guimbal Cabri G2
View Single Post
Old 23rd Feb 2013, 13:33
Andy Moorhouse

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dear All,

As the Sales Director for Cotswold Helicopter Centre (UK Agents for Guimbal) I can confirm that we have had no major warranty issues with either of our Cabri G2's in approximately 1000 hours of flying between the 2 aircraft.
We have experienced minor issues with sensors and brackets that have cost us nothing more than the occasional hour here and there in labour. Any parts required have been provided free of charge under warranty and usually within 24 hours.
Anybody wishing to learn the truth about the service Hughes500 received from Cotswold Helicopter Centre is welcome to contact me directly. Suffice it to say that there were a large number of emails and telephone calls between us, all of which were answered promptly. The delays in responding that he has referred to insessantly, only took place after he had stated emphatically that he was not going to buy an aircraft due to his concerns regarding the warranty.
This will be my final post on this matter so please contact me directly if you require any further information.

Andy Moorhouse
[email protected]