PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Non type rated 737NG Low hour first officers
Old 23rd Feb 2013, 10:07
CandM Aviation

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi

Guys and Girls,

Most of this is completely uncalled for. I really can't see why people come out with such malicious and shocking comments.

I am not going to put other agencies down but we do a hell of a lot more for our candidates than most and having been in completely same situation as most of you during the recession I personally along with my colleagues really try to help the low hour bunch as well as experienced.

Nobody will be charged any simulator fees or anything at all. 52 have been successful at this stage to go to interview etc. But obviously there will be further cuts from evaluation tests and sim checks.

If we can help with your CV, We will. If we hear any info of positions outside of our clients, We will let you know. We do not ask for any moneys at all from our candidates at any stage as we collect our fee from the operator. We are even currently looking at purchasing a 737 FBPT for our candidates to use before going to interview, Which will be free of charge. So how some of you can post rediculous comments on here is shocking.

We have not reported anything to the moderators as your all free to say whatever you like. We live in a democracy so freedom of speech is paramount.

Anyway, This will be our last post on here as investing time in our candidates is much more important that spending time on here replying to malicious and damaging rumours.