PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flying is my passion but need 9ja connection asap
Old 22nd Feb 2013, 19:47
250hrsand counting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
@ Captainzelozelo

"In order to get the job in Nigeria you must be IN Nigeria"......I concur to this part but this other part "you just have to be willing to leave the "family nest" it seems like you're living in in TO, get outside the "big" city".........i agree to disagree here because its not a matter of willing to live the big city as i have left it a couple times job hunting in temperatures as low as -23celsius (and as high as 23celsius) plus its really expensive to do this as i have taken a road trip to NWO and all i get is the same you are motivated and driven but i'm sorry we don't have a position for you (save me the preaching and lemme work)I am doing odd non related aviation jobs just to to be able to stay current and pay rent + bills. i know what the road trip cost me and at the end all i was left with was the probability of a jump pilot job in the spring which is not guaranteed(Lest i forget it left me more bills too). Only he who wears the shoe know where it pinches so i repeat as BLUE JUICE said earier Aviation is Luck, Time, Political. and did i say luck?
Thank you all for your responses as you are ultimately the captain of your future.