PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Senate Inquiry, Hearing Program 4th Nov 2011
Old 22nd Feb 2013, 10:22
my oleo is extended

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Community services - Caring is sharing

Sarcs, you don't realise it but you are brilliant!!
The 'free goal' you have given Flyingfiend by providing some robust bullet points pertaining to 1.1 Investigations Manual is just the sort of campaign we need to have!
You have movements such as Occupy Wallstreet, Greenpeace, even Bravehearts. So why don't we start a group, lets call it something like 'Adopt The CASA' or 'Friends of Flyingfiend' (I did consider the name 'Polish a Turd') and we, the little guy, the sh#t kickers in CASA's eyes, us the 'those who should not be seen' can write, formulate, collate, promulgate, promote, introduce and ratify our interpretation and decision on what the rules and regs should be and simply hand it over to Team Flyingfiend! Admittedly it would reduce their costs, less trips to Montreal and other shonky ollie jollies would be removed, but hey, that's the price you pay for safer skies!

Just imagine, industry people who live, work and breathe aviation actually having input?? We take the tasks that FF have not been able to accomplish for a quarter of a century out of their hands. No more silly Pensioners, no more tautological nonsense, we won't 'take questions on notice', no more spin, no more bureaucratic pony poo and no more PHD dribbling wordsmiths trying to cover their shortcomings of having small pee pee's by using big words!
And not only can we do all that, but we will also wash the fleet cars, empty the dishwashers and water the pot plants! What do you think boys?

Then after that, we can start doing ATSB's investigations and report writing for them! But that is phased in with Stage 2 of the project.

Yep, Sarcs old son I think you have inadvertently stumbled across a robust method of speeding up Fort Fumbles time frames and creating an environment in which Flyingfiend and friends will have more time for meditation, searching out their inner selves, evaluating life's priorities and fine tuning their moral compass. Hell I bet some of them would even take on volunteer community service to show they really do care underneath?

Last edited by my oleo is extended; 22nd Feb 2013 at 10:29. Reason: Soul searching and meditating on how special aviation really is to me.