PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Two minutes behind a 757 please!!
View Single Post
Old 10th Feb 2003, 22:53
Secret Squirrel

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I thankyou all for your replies and messages. Thanx, cough, it's what I was going to to say to bright-ling; nails and heads and all that.

Anyway, I am heartened to read that common sense does prevail amoung the majority of you and that you are aware that it's no joke. Please forgive me if I seemed a little harsh.

I guess I could have written a report on both ocasions but even though the first incident was the more blatant (the feeling of being punished, that is) I was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt. The second time was, perhaps not so clear cut but there was room for doubt nonetheless. In any case, I spent nine years in a boarding school (yes, yes, yes, heard them all, boys!) and so to go writing reports (in spite of the clear advantages in some cases) still seems like snitching and goes against the grain. Having said that, my reason behind this post was, a) to get a feeling for the general consensus on this subject (feedback); and b) to let you all know that we find it dangerous (in.. case... you....didn't..... already...... know....... that).

And so goodnight to you all.

Fred.