PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Swiss flight "robbed" on the apron in Brussels
Old 21st Feb 2013, 18:20
woodja51

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks!

Hi, not sure of the flack I may have recieved from other posters( my posts seem to disappear? ) but thank you for your words of encouragement.

While I take little pleasure in having to post information of a sensitive nature on open sites, it is only after much frustration with a lack of action that leads me inexorably to do this.

Blood in the streets appears to be the only way humans can react to " black swan events" regardless of how often they are told...

I appreciate comments of encouragement when it appears to me that official reaction is that of general denial.. Note three more suspected terrorists arrested in UK for planned back pack attacks... Do you think the world is safer since 9/11? Me thinks not!

For those critical of my spreading of information to those who should not know, simple solution is to fix the problem not live in hope...

And yes after 13 years in the military, need to know is vital to security, but the internet has pretty much blown that one out of the water... Now we have to assume the other side knows and act accordingly..

Risk = probability x consequence. If the product of these is high do something about it rather than hope someone cleverer than you is covering the problem... Chances are they are not...